Sleepover Solutions for Hosting in Your HomeBy Clark Rubber | 8th January, 2024
Hosting a sleepover can be a fun and memorable experience for everyone involved. Ensuring that your guests are comfortable and have a good night's sleep is important. Here are some bedding solutions and tips for hosting a sleepover in your home:
1. Australian Made Comfort Deluxe 3-fold mattresses. (Sku: 15813)
- Perfect as bedding for frequent use when camping and for sleepovers.
- The 3-fold mattresses come in a convenient carry bag for easy storage and transportation making it suitable to use on holidays in caravans, campervans, camper trailers, camping or even a convenient guest bed at home.
- Our 3-fold mattresses come with a durable cover that gives your mattress a smooth and comfortable sleep surface all day and night in any environment.
2. Comfort Standard Mattress Single 90mm (Sku :48650)
- Our single bed size is ideal for kids for that impromptu sleepover with friends!
- Australian Made Comfort Standard Mattresses offer great value for money to satisfy the casual use consumer.
- Our single size also accommodates for trundles making it a versatile home staple.
3. Extra Pillows and Blankets – Perfect Pillow (Sku: 43449)
- Ensure you have extra blankets and pillows available for added comfort.
- Consider different types of pillows (soft, firm) to accommodate different preferences.
- Suitable for all sleeping styles Protect-A-Bed®’s Perfect Pillow ensures a healthier hypoallergenic night's sleep with its wipe-clean surface and adjustable height.
- Height customisable- Remove fill to achieve your desired height and comfort level.
- Protect-A-Bed's® Miracle Layer™ is soft and comfortable yet waterproof and breathable. Stops spills, stains, perspiration and skin flakes from penetrating the pillow ensuring a healthier night's sleep. Hypoallergenic allergen barrier, protecting you and your family from the allergens that can cause sneezing, asthma and rhinitis while sleeping.
- Recognised by the Asthma Foundation of Australia’s Sensitive Choice Program.
4. Designated Sleeping Area
- Set up a designated sleeping area with enough space for everyone.
- Arrange sleeping bags or air mattresses in a way that maximizes space and minimizes disruptions.
5. Sleep Over Kit
- Create a sleepover kit with essentials like water bottles, snacks, and a small flashlight.
- Communicate with parents about any special sleeping preferences or concerns their child might have.
Remember to consider the age and preferences of the guests when planning the sleepover. The goal is to create a comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone involved.