This Ute Matting is made from natural heavy duty rubber, which makes it hard-wearing and easy to clean. The stippled backing allows air to circulate and prevent water collection, which will help prevent rust from forming at the bottom of the tray. It is resistant to spill and oil which is fantastic in protecting manufacturing or workshop floors. The textured surface pattern provides a high level of traction and works to prevent items from slipping.
This UV stabilised floor matting is ideal for lining ute decks, vans, trucks and factory floors. It is available in 183cm wide and sold per linear metre to accommodate different space requirements.
- Hard-wearing, heavy duty rubber
- The honeycomb design allows air circulation helping to prevent tray rusting
- Non-slip underside & oil spill-resistant
- Reduce s impact and noise.
- Ideal for utes, trucks, vans & trailers
- Can be used for workshop floors to reduce fatigue
- Easy to clean, maintain & trim to fit
- Available by the metre and cut to size: 1830mm width
Tensile Strength / Mpa
Elongation @ Break%
Hardness (Shore A)
60 to 70
No FAQ is available for this product